Marriott Hotel - great tribute to 9/11 victims.....

Didn't Marriott hotel refuse to take stranded people on their boat during the recent hurricane? despite having lots of space !

Last edited by a moderator:
Interestingly, there is an USA based, I'm assuming, British born pilot who is a flight captain and flies Airbus A300's that is convinced 9-11 is all a sham. He bases his arguments on technical things I have no knowledge of but tried to understand.

Now, don't go thinking I'm saying I agree with him. I just found the technical aspects interesting.
There are kooks everywhere. Aviation didn't escape that fact!

I just flew through NY yesterday. Towers weren't there. And, Leroy Homer's wife and kids still haven't seen him since 9/11. Technically speaking, your A300 buddy is a conspiracy nut who has too much internet time on his hands....or did he not believe the actual video footage everyone has seen a million times?

BDTR, I don't have time for looney toons like your mate....and how does he feel about laying down all those Chemtrails?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.