Buying a red car.

Even when I had company cars foisted onto me, never red, ever. The bloke across the road though, a lifelong City seasoncard holder has a red car, strange.

I was bought a pack of three mens underpants last Xmas..
Quality ones from Debenhams and the type you would be more than happy to be run over in except they were red.
Attractive mid rise brief jobbies but they still havn't sniffed a glimpse of my pert tight bum cheeks and never will.

The year before she bought me a box set of Lynx .. .If you are single and spray this stuff you will remain single.
This year I have shopped early and bought her some Madam glamour and I hope she likes it as much.

16i8v1z.jpg

Slightly off topic so apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:
When discussing a new car a couple of years ago, him indoors mentioned an Equinox. Imagine considering the double negative...a red Chevy. Not ever.

Must confess I made sure I got a Ford rather then a Chevy when hiring a car on holiday in US this year.

Must also confess that I have had four red cars in the past; all bar the first one were company cars. Never even gave it a second thought back then but it's about 20 years since I last had a red car and I would try an avoid getting another one: my number plate just wouldn't look right on one.

I had a red car and it did literally kill me for a few mins and left me as i am now so never again
I don't have anything red in the house,everything from clothes to bedding is a different shade of blue and white,i haven't done it on purpose but that's how it is

I had a red gold in my mid 20s and a red nova even further back in the day.
They were just cars...

I had two fabulous red cars....

Morris Marina
Vauxhall Viva

Suited their sh*t colour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.