Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't stop us if we put our chances away, to many eyes watching this c--t after Chelsea last year, I always felt he put poison into our title ambitions, making it open season on our players which carried on from that corrupt officiating, an arsehole of the highest order

Any of our players having his foot above waist high against a player he will be off.
I think every time we do a foul it'll be highlighted by sky and the rest,this is going to happen in every game for months,a new stick to beat us with
I hope the club and the team have developed it's a seige as us blues have,back to #together but with a slightly different meaning

Everyone's favourite Alty Taylor at the weekend. Still not been seen at City since December in the PL.

(possibly not very interesting fact, but Moss is 'on' this weekend, and Jones is 'off' - obviously it's not clear if there's an issue over Ritchie/Mawson, but Moss has not been dropped)

FFS. I very rarely remember a referring performance but I do this crook.

Taylor isn't just a cheat he's an evil operator too. He knows exactly what he's doing. Altrincham my arse !

Surprised the club haven't made more about his being in charge of our games, like Everton did with Cheatenburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.