Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any wants to take a gander at Ederson's actual injury... very nasty but the ladies will love it once it has healed.

http://www.90min.com/posts/5515358-gruesome-image-of-ederson-s-injury-has-been-leaked?a_aid=35507

Has a fair look of his old man :)
MV5BMTI4MjI0NTA5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTMzMTEz._V1_UY317_CR14,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

This only shows why a high boot is dangerous play.
Just imagine it was closer to his eye...
Players should learn that IF they take their foot as high they have to be very sure there isn't someone's head in their way.
The risk for that is getting a straight red and a ban.

That's why the ban for Mané shouldn't be reduced. The message must be: SAFETY FIRST!

Live in the match I wasn't sure about the red card, seeing it as an accident, as I couldn't see the contact.
But like elbowing we also should take the risks of high boots out of the game as consequent as possible.

They (pundits, media in general) know all this, take my word for it. They would sign your statement easy if it wasn't for Ederson. I mean only fanatics (or morons) would disagree. But it involves City's GK, you understand. So it has to appear controversial, even unfair for Liverpool. It's how the game is played when dealing with City. Making sure the ref in next City's match will enter the pitch with the "correct" mindset...

PS. I've read the ban for Mané hasn't been reduced, by the way. Liverpool appealed but their claim was rejected.

This only shows why a high boot is dangerous play.
Just imagine it was closer to his eye...
Players should learn that IF they take their foot as high they have to be very sure there isn't someone's head in their way.
The risk for that is getting a straight red and a ban.

That's why the ban for Mané shouldn't be reduced. The message must be: SAFETY FIRST!

Live in the match I wasn't sure about the red card, seeing it as an accident, as I couldn't see the contact.
But like elbowing we also should take the risks of high boots out of the game as consequent as possible.
That cut is not that far from the jugular vein. I cannot believe that there is such nonchalance about a players welfare from so called expert pundits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.