Champions League Games 12/13 Sept

£5 bet
Jesus score 1st/ City win 4/1
Liverpool win 8/11
Spurs win. 5/4

Treble 18.4/1 = £97
Worth a scruffy 5iver. Dubious about bindippers recovering from the smashing of the weekend but hey ho, makes the evenings proceedings a little more interesting x

At the end of the day, you just have to accept, that a cocktail of drugs and malt whisky, can seriously fuck with your ability to knock world class players the fuck out.

I regret nothing.
12a91884231c8be273cecdc5a11af516.gif

It was training exercise for PSG, not even that at times. Could say the same for Chelsea v Qarabag. What are these teams doing in the competition. Anderlecht looked like they put up good resistance until late goals sunk them at bayern. They were 1-0 down and playing 10 men for 80 mins. I have a horrible feeling that tonight's games will be much tougher,

Celtic fans will be asking how can you compete with Qatari backed PSG? They did however compete with City and FCB in previous seasons so money is not the full story.

As a football fan though, I don't want to watch 5-0s and 6-0s between teams that are a gulf apart.

Well, since being released from prison at 3am for my failed attack on Mbappe, I have had time to think about the game and other stuff.

I will talk about the game, as the other stuff will lead to the issuing of an arrest warrant.

Anyway, to the match.

Before the game i knew that a defeat was on the cards. I had hoped though that we would at least put up a show of sorts. That didn't happen, I'm sure you noticed. Why could we compete with you last year and failed to start against PSG?

A combination of PSG being better than you were last year. The other reason is with them being so good, our players shat it to try and play in fear of losing the ball. These nerves got worse as they gave us a lesson and the bigger teams a warning this team can play.

If we had scored an early goal, as we did against you, it might have calmed them and at least be able to pass a ball ten fucking yards.

All of our players failed to do the simplest things. The second half was better, but by that time they were coasting.

We have a shit defence period. To compound this, two of our main cb's are injured. We played a makeshift defence against what could be the best strike force in Europe. Now, I'm not a manager on £50k a week, as Rogers is, but even I know that's fucked up.

We didn't buy any defenders. Not one. We haven't a pot to in but to only spend £5m is an insult to us.

We have made close on £75m these last two years, we know our defence is a joke yet fuck all.

PSG are brilliant. Don't be lulled into any thoughts of, it's only Celtic. They are top drawer. Their ability is great, the only thing to be tested will be their bottle when they play better teams, if they have that, they will not be far away.

We now are looking to crash out again due to lack of planning. It was 3rd place we were after, but I don't think we will even manage that.

After the game, I decided to get fucked up drunk. My misses returned home and asked me if we were out. She knows fuck all about football and cares even less. I told her I didn't want to talk about it, which was a schoolboy error, because she started telling me about the post grad class she was at.

Seems they are all lovely and the lecturer is very good.

I sat there with an ironed on expression of interest and prayed for a direct hit meteor strike.

Thankfully she was tired and went to bed. I think she took the hint after I started pouring lighter fuel over my head.

I know you have improved this year and after seeing they French ****s, you needed to.

Be interesting to see how they fare against Bayern.

I just thought about us playing them in Paris. Palpitations and an urge to walk the earth has engulfed me.

I'm away to lie down.

Remember me in your prayers.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.