£1k for the latest iPhone

I think it looks awful, the full screen display isn't even full screen and leaves a black edge around the side.

Considering this was the ten year anniversary and they said it would be a big leap, it's an absolute bust I think. First time I can see the apple fan boys giving it a miss which points towards the normal iPhone users going nowhere near it at that price.

Very poor from apple.

I will buy one. Not this side of xmas though. Call me a sheep/knob "whatever"...
I'm not an Apple fan by any means. i just like using the iPhone. I wouldn't queue up or pre order as i'm not that desperate.
I'm still on a iPhone 5s, and it has served me very well. I didn't buy it for the tech inside. Rather the operating system and app support.
I've tried other makes using Android. It really didn't suit me, and i ended up going back to the iPhone. I want something that just works.
No memory issues as the memory (although limited) is built in. Apps just work, and if they have a glitch are just fixed in a matter of days. Most apps are also optimised to work with iPhone because developers know exactly what specs each model has.
Since i keep my phone for about 3-4 years, it makes sense for me to get the latest phone. I'm not keen on spending a grand, but there are ways of shaving a bit off that.
I would of went for the iPhone 8, but i really fancy the OLED screen. Plus the X is smaller yet the screen is bigger. I can afford it without taking a contract, so surely it's my choice?

The knobs will still want it. Will have to look good. No finger print I.d. How do you stop a mugger putting the phone to your face to unlock it? What about people who like to put on make up? Never had one and never likely to.
Frankie Boyle tweeted you should have your cum face on it then when you get mugged they'll have to wank you off to unlock your phone lol

Or a bit less if you live in America pmsl.

Fucking rip off merchants again.

I will get it on contract in about 4/5 years time when the iphone 16 is out and costing £2000!

£1149 in UK and $1149 in US. £1149 =$1525! Yanquis are screwing us again. They did it with fuckin' rusty ships in the war, they whipped up the wind in Buffalo when I needed to catch a flight to New York and they're doing it again with a phone!

If people out there value it at £1000 and pay for it then all the power to them but I'll still reserve my right to call them idiots. All it takes is a collective effort to say no and they'll reduce the price in a heartbeat but we love to consume too much.

£1149 in UK and $1149 in US. £1149 =$1525! Yanquis are screwing us again. They did it with fuckin' rusty ships in the war, they whipped up the wind in Buffalo when I needed to catch a flight to New York and they're doing it again with a phone!

Its the tax we impose that makes the difference...you could always get a flight to the USA to get one (or 3) ....probably pay for itself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.