Why does nothing work ?

KS55

Is it just me ? Stuff I buy, loads of fails.
Supermarket food in plastic packaging with a tag...pull it and it falls off, food still neatly packaged.
Those Piezzo things that are supposed to light your gas fire or hob.....click click click....no flame.
Screw light bulbs, when you try to change them the glass comes away leaving the metal base behind.
I used to buy cheap sieves (I cook ) but they fell apart so I bought an upmarket one....yup the handle fell off first time I used it.
I bought a stick blender....it shook itself to bits.
Uht milk..open the pourer, remove seal (if the tag works), pour, hey presto...milk all over the place.
Please tell me I'm not jinxed, does this stuff happen to you ?

Those milk sachets in a well known burger chain are my nemesis.
No matter how much care I exercise in opening them either I get milk on my fingers or all over the table.

All the old widowed Doris's near me have to come to me or Steve next door to open things for them, it's ridiculous even i can't get into some of the stuff without spilling or breaking it

Fucking plasters.
The one time you need to open summat with minimal fussage and what do we get? A box, then a wrapper then two bits of tape. Then if you're lucky enough and the plaster hasn't stuck to itself, you can finally apply it. Idiots.

One hand,car accident a few years ago,lost the use in my dominant hand and wrist
Sorry to hear that....I've got two, but they don't always work due to arthritis so you have my empathy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.