Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

Have just donned my suit of Armour and ready for a kicking, but, I was in 217 right behind the incident, although Mane rightly deserved to go, I feel slightly for him, he knew he had done wrong, you could see it in his face as he sat on the ground a couple of yards away from Eddy. He was starring at the ground holding his head in his hands. I think the reason why he did not leave the pitch immediately was he wanted to see if Eddy was OK, if you watch I am sure he did go over to where Eddy was, and out of embarrassment at what he had done. His apology on Twitter came as soon as possible after the game . A red all day long but although Mane was the villain he was not the one acting the twat.
Completely disagree. IMO, all Mane was gutted about was that he'd been sent off. The apology was a load of shite with no sincerity and worded as such as they knew they were going to appeal.

Have just donned my suit of Armour and ready for a kicking, but, I was in 217 right behind the incident, although Mane rightly deserved to go, I feel slightly for him, he knew he had done wrong, you could see it in his face as he sat on the ground a couple of yards away from Eddy. He was starring at the ground holding his head in his hands. I think the reason why he did not leave the pitch immediately was he wanted to see if Eddy was OK, if you watch I am sure he did go over to where Eddy was, and out of embarrassment at what he had done. His apology on Twitter came as soon as possible after the game . A red all day long but although Mane was the villain he was not the one acting the twat.
Unlike the keyboard warriors on twitter and pundits like Gary Chuckle. The sad thing if Ederson had been badly injured would any of them dare come out with the crap is wasn't a red. Not a hope in hell!!

Completely disagree. IMO, all Mane was gutted about was that he'd been sent off. The apology was a load of shite with no sincerity and worded as such as they knew they were going to appeal.

Still more than Klipperty has done.

Im in the red twat had no regrets, just pissed off at being caught.
Don't know if anybody noticed but he was fired up, gesticulating at the Dippers to get them going.

Said before that there was only about 3 Liverpool players half heartedly clapping when Edie was carried off. Then the bastard scum, nearly said fans but they aren't, started booing. Really got my goat as at that time nobody knew how badly he was injured.

Wouldn't have appealed if he thought that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.