Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Will someone give me a fair assessment of Bernardo Silva.? He is very left footed and a bit lightweight. How did he do tonight.
He is a class player - maybe he needs time to settle in. Maybe right wing isn't his position ?.

He is fucking brilliant lol

I don't respond to these bs dipper comments but this one I just had to. "Admitted dipper" yeah right go on show me.

Instead of trawling through years of your continued wumming, I'll present a selection of choice comments in this last two weeks and let people decide for themselves what you think;

Jesus is currently over rated out of this world. Yes he will most likely be brilliantly amazing but that's going to be in a few years time, not when he's bloody 19. Our CM is also piss poor, take yaya out and we've got Fernandinho who in all honesty would probably struggle to get in to a mid table midfield.

Neither is good enough. Agueros best days are behind him and jesus's ain't coming for a few years yet. Neither are as good as Kane, Lukaku, Morata, Mane, Sanchez.

Say it every week and get laughed at every week... Mane is simply world class. Best player in the league at the moment.

Liverpool play good against the big teams because the big teams think about attacking first then defending second, leaving themselves wide open time and time again. We play similar to Arsenal, we're going to play silva and KDB in the middle and no doubt concede loads of chances with a piss poor centre midfield.

Oops.

Yeah you can see exactly what klopp is trying to do with Liverpool, it's a system which is very hard to beat. Salah already looking like a bargain for them as well.

It's crazy how scouts at major clubs couldn't see his talent. For example how could you be getting paid a shit ton at city and go for navas instead of Mane? Scouts seem to know nothing more than your average football fan.

You sure do like talking about Liverpool. Or did, until we absolutely twatted them, at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.