Aston Villa Thread 2017/18

Both them and Birmingham - hate the bloody pair. Don't like the elephant man - the cnut's a rag, and he still has his nose jammed firmly up the pisscan's arse, all grovelling and tugging of forelock, doing his level best to out-sycophant Uriah Heep every time the repulsive Glaswegian despot so much as uttered one syllable. And I cannot abide that slippery, conniving, underhanded, duplicitous cnut Redknapp.

aaannndd breathe...

Do they still sing Where were you when you were shit as nauseum at their away games?, fickle gobshites.

Their European Cup win was mentioned twice last night at our game. Brilliant.

Great to see these sink lower and lower especially with collymores latest bitter rant about us. They won the european cup you know...
When i think of aston villa i think of fa cup semi finals at villa park. Thats it.

Ficklest supporters ive had the displeasure to meet and have whinged like fuck since we were taken over.
Don't remember them protesting when Lerner rocked up to villa park with a billion in his back pocket.

Great to see these sink lower and lower especially with collymores latest bitter rant about us. They won the european cup you know...
When i think of aston villa i think of fa cup semi finals at villa park. Thats it.

Quite right. Villa Park was always more important than Aston Villa. Now that the semi finals are played at Wembley they are of no relevance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.