Metrolink

It's fine if traveling to Manchester from Oldham apart from the odd scrote pissing in the carriages or kids stinking of blow but only on off peak times.

I'm 10 mins walk from a tram stop and 3 mins from a bus stop any further away and I'd do the bus.

My biggest gripe is that the Metrolink is vastly overpriced - for what is an average to poor service. If there are any more than one person travelling, it often works out cheaper and quicker to get a cab into town from anywhere inside the M60.

My biggest gripe is that the Metrolink is vastly overpriced - for what is an average to poor service. If there are any more than one person travelling, it often works out cheaper and quicker to get a cab into town from anywhere inside the M60.
Well get ready because the prices are going up again soon.

Not lived here long so not sure about s/c
I can get a train to ashburys on the way to the game, really easy and takes minutes but had problems on a crowded platform the one time I used it to get back, was worse then a metro platform and ended up with a old guy falling on the tracks with a few seconds before a train came through (lucky escape for him a few blues jumped down and dragged him off the tracks ) and then got on the wrong train as I didn't realise the track split at gorton :-( woukdent fancy using a bus to get back in a school night tbh

As already stated Bredbury & South Manchester SC run buses from The Crown for every home game. Plenty of car parking available at the nearby Bredbury train station. http://bredburyblues.com/home travel.htm

Also there's a bus that runs from the Sheperds Call on Market Street in Hyde for every home game. £7 return for adults.

Both drop off & pick up next to the Campus. Bredbury buses best for getting away quickly as the Hyde crowd tend to have a pint post match before setting off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.