Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

Token black geriatric at the BBC it's like question of sport having all there viewed sportspeople as guests I've never heard of the fuckers, if they fecked him off he would sue them for millions. Now I am not racist in any way but the guy chats shit and should be fucked off the telly.

What has his race got fuck all to do with him being clueless???

Savage isn't the token white guy, is he? What about Phil Neville?? Whilst we're at it, is mark lawrenson the token white geriatric? He also meets the gay quota as well, double bubble...

The only reason most footballers become pundits, is because they can't hold down any job that requires them to engage their brain. This goes show that GC does not have any brains, otherwise he wouldn't have omitted both DS & KdB from the team of the week.

Even within the praise was a tinge of his mocking best...

He's the quintessential KFA when it comes to the modern game, he mentions puskas and di Staffano as the last bastions of a front 2..

Crooks fails to add the one player in our team who was the director throughout, I questioned Silvas ability to adapt last year, thankfully he proved a good few wrong but he looks even better this year, I've also noticed he's become a bit of a wum off the ball also, he is constantly in the ear of opposing players!

I've been waiting and waiting for Silva to take on his current mantle - the new Hub.

Garth's well spoken accent is the only thing keeping him on telly the noo, he seems to have unravelled into a gibbering idiot if you can be bothered to sift through his verbal diarrhoea. Which is Mills' job. He's into that.

You're absolutely right here mate. Some get overexcited when someone says just a positive word about us. Let alone mention a player in a team of the week for whatever that is worth anything. And like you say ... Garth fck Crooks.

I understand the interest in what the media say about us, but in this case, it's Garth Crooks.

He was a fucking idiot before idiots were invented.

I've been a huge admirer of Garth Crooks ever since I saw him present Top of the Pops when I was a kid. He is the consummate pro and the depth of his football knowledge is literally second to none. With the insight he shows with his superb Team of the Week feature, I'm constantly surprised that the top teams in Europe haven't come calling when they need a manager.

He's a bit dippy and clueless but at least he looks and sounds like he enjoys football.

Most pundits these days look and sound as if they've just been told that their drains have backed up covering their garden & ground floor carpets in human waste, whilst having a rusty teaspoon worked slowly up their arse. And paying for the privilege.

I've been a huge admirer of Garth Crooks ever since I saw him present Top of the Pops when I was a kid. He is the consummate pro and the depth of his football knowledge is literally second to none. With the insight he shows with his superb Team of the Week feature, I'm constantly surprised that the top teams in Europe haven't come calling when they need a manager.
you-re-taking-the-piss-now.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.