Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

Predictions (yes, I'm bored):

Group A:
Benfica
United
CSKA
Basel

Group B:
PSG
Bayern
Celtic
Anderlecht

Group C:
Atletico
Roma
Chelsea
Qarabag

Group D:
Juventus
Barcelona
Sporting
Olympiacos

Group E:
Liverpool
Sevilla
Spartak
Maribor

Group F:
City
Napoli
Shaktar
Feyenoord

Group G:
Monaco
Porto
Besiktas
Leipzig

Group H:
Real Madrid
Dortmund
Tottenham
Nicosia

If these predictions were correct then if City finished top we could draw Bayern, Roma, Barcelona, Sevilla, Porto or Dortmund. If we finished 2nd we could draw Benfica, PSG, Atletico, Juventus, Monaco or Madrid. Of the first lot all but Bayern look winnable so finishing top will be key.

We stayed in Sorrento last time with spike. Great trip.
We are independent this time and staying near the port of Naples.
Great - thanks - might have Mrs 1632 in tow for this one - just back from a long holiday and need to get all trips booked up

I know this isnt the right thread to post in, but i didnt know where to post it.

My name is Rusten, born in east manchester but moved to the states when I was 5. Raised a City fan by my dad and going to my first city match in Manchester against Shakhtar during my holiday. Been to their matches here in the states and one when in London against the gunners. I really want to experience a real City atmosphere. Which pubs should I hit up to really get the City blood flowing? And what else should I do to be apart of this great fellowship of City love?

I know this isnt the right thread to post in, but i didnt know where to post it.

My name is Rusten, born in east manchester but moved to the states when I was 5. Raised a City fan by my dad and going to my first city match in Manchester against Shakhtar during my holiday. Been to their matches here in the states and one when in London against the gunners. I really want to experience a real City atmosphere. Which pubs should I hit up to really get the City blood flowing? And what else should I do to be apart of this great fellowship of City love?
Hi mate. Mary D's right next to the stadium. Blue heaven

Hi guys - just booking flights - am I right to book Kiev for the Shakhtar game and go by train?

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.