Sport Options Napoli Flight Times and details

Just had an email fom Spikes team, they are not doing Shaktar. I will try the travel section but other than Tomy Cook's trip anyone any ideas ?

just book the tommy cook deal. we are going from Luton and its a ballache. same price except we get an extra night there.

Ta Bill, The only problem with Tommy Cook is it is straight there straight back, I fancied the over night stay that Spike was hoping to do. Who are you flying with and where does it land ? night have to do that. 4 hour flights each way is a bit of a ball ache without a kip !!

Ta Bill, The only problem with Tommy Cook is it is straight there straight back, I fancied the over night stay that Spike was hoping to do. Who are you flying with and where does it land ? night have to do that. 4 hour flights each way is a bit of a ball ache without a kip !!
We are doing Luton. Bit of a mission mind.

Not Luton that's napoli. We are doing man to dussledorf. Duss to Kiev. Kiev to karkiv.

Not Luton that's napoli. We are doing man to dussledorf. Duss to Kiev. Kiev to karkiv.

Hell Bill, I doff my hat to you, I hope none are Ryan Air !! but that is some haul. Mind you it may be just as tiring on Tommy Cook.

5 of us doing east mids to warsaw, 1 night stay in warsaw, warsaw to kharkiv. Coming back day after game kharkiv to istanbul, istanbul to heathrow. £220 total.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.