Loan watch and ex city players watch

Unal scored a great goal today.I know he is no longer ours and that there were work visa issues but everytime i see him I feel we slipped up not trying to keep him.

Feel the same way. I hope I don't turn on Bein Sports and have to see him hitting a ridiculous strike in the near future. :(

Anyone else realising how good dzeko is? Wouldn't suit our style of play anymore but 35 goals in 42 league apps since joining Roma. Think he'd be an asset to most top european teams

Watched a bit of the Barcelona - Girona game. Maffeo was very thorough in his marking duties as has been noted haha. Douglas Luiz also had a lot of good moments. Looks very accomplished. Seems to have a very broad skillset and good athletic ability.

Feel the same way. I hope I don't turn on Bein Sports and have to see him hitting a ridiculous strike in the near future. :(

If Unal does well, we will sign him back. This fromm his agent when we sold him:

But Unal's agent has said that City didn't want to let him leave on a permanent basis and wanted to sort another loan deal.

Instead an agreement was reached where City have an option until 2020 to buy Unal back should they wish.

When asked if City had a say in which team Unal joined agent Batur Altiparmak told BeinSportsTR: “No, not really. We were in constant communication since February.

"They said to us that you’re free to choose. In fact, City wanted to loan him out for another year. But if you go out on loan, then it means you’ll have to go to a weaker club.

“We told City that selling him might make sense. They said to us if we sell him then it has to include a buyback clause because we believe he has a part to play at City for the future, and then we put a buyback clause in the deal.”

Watched a bit of the Barcelona - Girona game. Maffeo was very thorough in his marking duties as has been noted haha. Douglas Luiz also had a lot of good moments. Looks very accomplished. Seems to have a very broad skillset and good athletic ability.
Douglas looks a very good prospect. A good replacement for fernandinho.

Anyone else realising how good dzeko is? Wouldn't suit our style of play anymore but 35 goals in 42 league apps since joining Roma. Think he'd be an asset to most top european teams
Top player, lots of city fans didn't appreciate him but he was always a likeable guy. Reminds me of lukaku, can't pass the ball about for shit but he'll still score plenty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.