Motorhome

If you haven't got the storage room, bike hire is a cheap alternative and readily available in europe.
I'm a fat boy, a bike would finish me off, will have to look carefully into camps with a local transport link

Last edited by a moderator:
ok we have settled for a Bessacarr E495, 06 year, 24k a little over budget but only had 1 previous owner and in good nick, heard good things about the Bessacarr so i'm excited now

Sick of the scummy twats coming to my area in their motor homes but staying in beach car parks and lay bys rather than paying to stay on a caravan/camp site, leaving behind their rubbish and emptying the contents of their chemical toilets into the bushes.

Sick of the scummy twats coming to my area in their motor homes but staying in beach car parks and lay bys rather than paying to stay on a caravan/camp site, leaving behind their rubbish and emptying the contents of their chemical toilets into the bushes.

Tend to agree with you. We take poly bags out with us when walking the dogs to put their shite in. Today we woke some fucker up who was parked in a forest and had dumped a load of crap by the van door, our dogs were eating it. Obviously not all campervanners behave like this but it does give them a bad name.

Tend to agree with you. We take poly bags out with us when walking the dogs to put their shite in. Today we woke some fucker up who was parked in a forest and had dumped a load of crap by the van door, our dogs were eating it. Obviously not all campervanners behave like this but it does give them a bad name.
It does indeed and I wish the dirty fuckers wouldn't do it because it affects those of us that don't

I lived next door to a couple for many years, they bought a left hand drive diesel 4/5 berth and would do twice a year trips to France Portugal Spain. After looking to part-ex for a new one, they came to the conclusion it would be cheaper to hire rather than owning. The demountable type that fit on the back of ofull-size pick-ups are a good compromise for mobility from the campsite, but can be difficult to find in the UK. Some councils at seaside towns have height barriers, to deter motor-caravans so an official site is safer than a layby, as the scumbag element have been known to use nitrous oxide to anaesthetise the occupants while they sleep ..Bastards.
Anyway hope it works out well .

maxresdefault.jpg

I lived next door to a couple for many years, they bought a left hand drive diesel 4/5 berth and would do twice a year trips to France Portugal Spain. After looking to part-ex for a new one, they came to the conclusion it would be cheaper to hire rather than owning. The demountable type that fit on the back of ofull-size pick-ups are a good compromise for mobility from the campsite, but can be difficult to find in the UK. Some councils at seaside towns have height barriers, to deter motor-caravans so an official site is safer than a layby, as the scumbag element have been known to use nitrous oxide to anaesthetise the occupants while they sleep ..Bastards.
Anyway hope it works out well .
The prices they charge for hiring a decent motor home is ridiculous.
We were quoted circa a grand a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.