U23s vs Swansea - PL2

I didn't see anything special from him. He's from the same age a Adarabioyo and he looks miles behind in comparison with Tosin in this match.

Seriously confused here. We dont have a player called Rodon and Rabbi Matondo didn't play in the Swansea game. Plus Rabbi is not " from the same age" as Tosin not does he play in a similar position to Tosin hence a comparison is crazy.

Seriously confused here. We dont have a player called Rodon and Rabbi Matondo didn't play in the Swansea game. Plus Rabbi is not " from the same age" as Tosin not does he play in a similar position to Tosin hence a comparison is crazy.

I was talking about this boy, he is from 1997 and he is a right footed central defender, wich make the comparison al little bit less crazy. But based on this match, I can't see why we should be after him.

Fair enough, just seen the links and wondered if it was all hype or if there was something to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.