Match Thread | Manchester City vs Shakhtar Donetsk (26/09/17)

Some dicks on here. They should be winning? Why? Take Aguero off? Why? They're a decent side who play quick expansive football so why should they be a rollover? We've made it hard for ourselves at times with wrong pass choices and poor movement but the shite I'm reading on here from the usual suspects is bollocks.

I’m not a dick for having an opinion. They look a better team than us so far and have had the best chances to score. Not like I’m flapping, just saying what I’m seeing. We haven’t turned up.

been a very interesting first half and been quite even at times. We have had the better of the chances so far and should be ahead. Sane started off slow but has motored into the match in the last 15 minutes, Silva been strangely quiet....I'd take off a striker and bring on another midfielder as they are getting the ball through us far too easily

Silvas had 2-3 round him most of the half, donesk have got tactics spot to to try and stiffle us in the middle, we have still created chances but they have also countered well.

Walker been a bit off but cannot be great every game, stones been great.

I would say for a nuetral this is a very enjoyable game, for me it's frustrating, but still think we will win but only by a goal.

Some absolute idiots on here. We've done ok. They're a decent side and Pep said as much going into it. An in prime Yaya would go a long way here but I think I would either get sterling on for Jesus, or gundogan for jesus to give us a bit more presence in the middle. Hopefully they get the same bollocking they got Saturday halftime.

Some dicks on here. They should be winning? Why? Take Aguero off? Why? They're a decent side who play quick expansive football so why should they be a rollover? We've made it hard for ourselves at times with wrong pass choices and poor movement but the shite I'm reading on here from the usual suspects is bollocks.
giphy.gif

Good wake-up call this for the Chelsea game.

No way will Pep play with such an attacking line-up on Saturday with just Fernandinho being relied upon to sweep up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.