CL emotional rehabilitation centre now open for anyone feeling anxiety

No, I'm fucking raging about that actually. Way past anxious.
the rules are you neet to be specific on what type of cake. If you were vague the delivery will be vague. You should know that if you've been on here a year.

the rules are you neet to be specific on what type of cake. If you were vague the delivery will be vague. You should know that if you've been on here a year.

I would appreciate any edible cake. I love cake and am rarely dissapointed.

I would appreciate any edible cake. I love cake and am rarely dissapointed.
You're being vague again. I celebrated my 1 year anniversary with a post saying I loved Mr Kipling Batenburg. I got one in the post the following day.

I still get abusive pm's from people that mis spell Twattenburg/Clattenburg so it probably wasn't the best choice.

You're being vague again. I celebrated my 1 year anniversary with a post saying I loved Mr Kipling Batenburg. I got one in the post the following day.

I still get abusive pm's from people that mis spell Twattenburg/Clattenburg so it probably wasn't the best choice.

Well I am partial to an Apple shortcrust Tart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.