ryan air

Manchester is unaffected (if you are flying from there). Manc pilots must have taken their leave!

A guy my Mrs works with has had an email off them,he going Fuerteventura in January with them,well he is going there ok,but nowt to bring him back after his hols is finished,and that's a Manchester flight

The CAA are going after them because they have consistently failed to tell passengers the full story when they cancel on them. They offer 2 out of the 3 statutory remedies - oddly enough they forgot to tell passengers they were entitled to be re-routed - at Ryan Airs expense -on another carrier. Mostly that would be Easy Jet but O'Leary arrogantly thought that rule doesn't apply to him and he has been found out. His approach to passengers and PR could well be his downfall this time - Ryan Air could be looking for a new CEO soon
Another Ratners?

A guy my Mrs works with has had an email off them,he going Fuerteventura in January with them,well he is going there ok,but nowt to bring him back after his hols is finished,and that's a Manchester flight

We're flying to Tenerife return with Ryan air in December
Wifey look at at the cancellations last night and said there was nothing to and from Manchester that is affected

We're flying to Tenerife return with Ryan air in December
Wifey look at at the cancellations last night and said there was nothing to and from Manchester that is affected

Fingers crossed then mate,you may be OK in December,this fella is going in January and is affected apparently

Yes, but it's a Manchester fight and as already posted, Manchester flights are supposedly unaffected

Ah well maybe he is going from Liverpool after all,I couldn't give a fuck either way,I'm going away in Jan myself and usually go with Ryanair,but I'll be giving them a wide berth this time around,whether Manchester unaffected or not.

Hope they get fucked and go bust

Ah well maybe he is going from Liverpool after all,I couldn't give a fuck either way,I'm going away in Jan myself and usually go with Ryanair,but I'll be giving them a wide berth this time around,whether Manchester unaffected or not.

Hope they get fucked and go bust

That's not very nice.
There are plenty of British jobs that are dependent on Ryan Air plus they and Easyjet have done wonders in bringing down the cost of air travel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.