Lancashire CCC

Just won in 25 mins this morning,needing 43 to win,they blasted them,which means we finish 2nd,not too bad a season in that format of the game

surprisingly good - massive shake up at OT at board level - so be interesting to see what direction they are going in. Jennings and Onions are a good start. The 2nd Team won the County Championship too

Just won in 25 mins this morning,needing 43 to win,they blasted them,which means we finish 2nd,not too bad a season in that format of the game

Considering Lancs looked a bit weak and were expected to be in a relegation fight
I actually think that the County Championship is at an all time low in relation to quality

surprisingly good - massive shake up at OT at board level - so be interesting to see what direction they are going in. Jennings and Onions are a good start. The 2nd Team won the County Championship too

Bloody hell,fair play to the seconds as well,didn't know they had won league as well,exciting times ahead for next season then,but only 1 eye on it next time around,with it being WC in summer :)

Bloody hell,fair play to the seconds as well,didn't know they had won league as well,exciting times ahead for next season then,but only 1 eye on it next time around,with it being WC in summer :)

They won the North League & came 2nd to Yorks in the North T20 League
Most of the County Age groups have been dong very well too

Considering Lancs looked a bit weak and were expected to be in a relegation fight
I actually think that the County Championship is at an all time low in relation to quality

I think it is really poor as well,it needs a shake up,which I believe is coming,not enough teams in the league for a start,plus it has to take a back seat for over a month to play the 20/20 games,then they end up playing till late September in pretty crap conditions,which is also poor as it is at the business end of the season

They won the North League & came 2nd to Yorks in the North T20 League
Most of the County Age groups have been dong very well too

Good to know things are looking good all round then,must admit I didn't manage to get on this season,always seemed to be away on one day comps on a Saturday,fixtures were pretty unkind this time around for weekends games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.