Napoli (A)

I'd Deffo stay around the port. Not sure the police would allow you to make your own way out but I definitely wouldn't recommend it.
Better sticking in numbers around the ground will be a lot more dodgy the the port

The port is the area that the police / authorities recommend away fans to drink in.
Last time we were there - i dont remember anything major at the port afterwards. Loads of police sirens.
we had a beer there after the game - in the same bars we were in beforehand.
Spike lot stayed in sorento and the napoli hoolies turned up there.

Thanks for the advice. We have booked in the port area. Let's hope we get match tickets..unlike Feyenoord. We could clinch the group. That should liven things up a bit!

Wasn't going to do this one but copper'd up and just booked on the Thomas cook trip, beans on toast every night for tea for me until after the game haha.

Two of us there from Monday to Friday staying near the train station which isn't too far from the port. Last time we went there we thought we would be clever and escape the cordon after the game, won't be doing that again. Very hairy!

Going liverpool rome wwed to friday,get train £40,going on my own,not booked hotel for Naples yet,is the port area a good place to head to then and book a hotel

Going liverpool rome wwed to friday,get train £40,going on my own,not booked hotel for Naples yet,is the port area a good place to head to then and book a hotel
we're staying in Rome from Sunday to Friday.
Four of us getting the train to Naples on Wednesday and staying overnight then coming back Thursday

I prefer to travel on the train to be honest,I went the other week and had 4 days in Rome and got the rattler down to Naples and onto Sorrento,the journey from Rome to Naples took an hour and cost less than £40 and knocked spots off our overcrowded/overpriced virgin trains,looking forward to going back to what has become my favourite city(after mcr) Rome

Seen we have almost 3,000 tickets for this but how many are we likely to sell?

I get mine at 2 today but can see there being a lot of empty seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.