Mendy shark team

Imagine the south stand full of sharks when they come out at the start. Can you imagine the boost it would give them, feel the unity!! We are Manchester. The CITY is ours!!

Love the idea mate. It would mean a lot the them. Especially now that we have 4 home games in a row. We can turn the Eithad back in to a fortress.

CTID

20151106__SHARKS-11073.jpg

Where are the red circles???

That's pretty funny -- getting tickets has been a pain for years. I try to go once a year with some buddies (San Jose is an hour and a half away on a good day) but all it really is is a pub crawl before, during and after the match with a hockey game thrown in.

Errrrrrr . . . ok, tell you what, soon as when I come over I can start drinking in the stands like I can at any sporting event in America, then you can criticize yank sports fans. :)
We could all get them big foam hands and high five each other and eat hogdogs that are bigger than a fully grown dog

I wonder if this can work like it did BITD. It was a fan 'owned' thing then.
In this era I assume the clubs PR/social media team would be all over it before it ever got going

I wonder if this can work like it did BITD. It was a fan 'owned' thing then.
In this era I assume the clubs PR/social media team would be all over it before it ever got going

yea thats what i think. it would work if it was just the fans, but as soon as the club got involved it would be cringey. they'd probably sell a load of shark t shirts or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.