Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkativesprout

Is he any good?

I had never heard of him till today. An interesting little watch

with all that history why didn't he stay at the rags and dippers :)

He's very highly rated,probably too good for that league,and i would guess he wont be their much longer.

Great player from what I see. Hopefully he can move back to England and make it big. I guess being at NYCFC is like being at Girona or NAC brada (basically loanee clubs) and the powers to be at city are keeping a close eye. Vieira will hopefully be reporting back to Pep.

He's very highly rated,probably too good for that league,and i would guess he wont be their much longer.

Great player from what I see. Hopefully he can move back to England and make it big. I guess being at NYCFC is like being at Girona or NAC brada (basically loanee clubs) and the powers to be at city are keeping a close eye. Vieira will hopefully be reporting back to Pep.

Must remember to keep an eye out for him.

While i'm at it i may as well take in much more MLS as this little rabbit hole has wet my appetite

Good there, not good enough for the Prem imo.
I think he is more of a La Liga player, actually. I've watched a lot of him now (several times in person as I've attended quite a few NYCFC matches) and I think he could absolutely do a job at Girona.

Still no call up for Patrick Roberts though, which is utterly baffling. He's playing and scoring in the Champions League whereas someone like Ademola Lookman hasn't played a single minute of league football for Everton this season.

That's a different discussion pal,this is the Jack Harrison thread.

So,what are your thoughts on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.