BT Sport

Towards the end Hoddle actually said "I've really enjoyed watching City today"
Hoddle is our biggest critic (twinned with Danny Mills) but he has already realised that he can't continue to diss us... we have started the transition to greatness and it's bloody marvelous....

I am almost at the point where I can consider putting my "Typical City" T shirt on eBay

Even that smarmy twat Jake Humphreys was effusive bordering on obsequious in his praise of us. I assumed we were holding his family hostage.
passion.png

To be fair, I'm sure I heard Glenn Hoddle call us outstanding on the commentary.
Hoddle really doesn't like City, but he likes to be regarded as some sort of top English coach. What he's seen from City this season is that as a coach he would have no answers. So he has to compliment City or be ultimately found out as the backward looking English coach that he actually is. During the Brighton vs City game he said that Brighton's best way to get up the pitch and relieve the pressure was to keep drawing fouls from the City players. FFS it may as well have been Tony Pulis in the commentary box.

Love listening to them big United up at every opportunity. Just watched another online interview with alleged journalists entitled "City United or Chelsea for the title". All it comprised of was Jose Mourinhos woman sucking his cock for twenty minutes. I want to listen to these fucking sycophants squeal as their title ambitions slide into mediocrity when they actually start to play anyone decent. The next 4 weeks should tell us a lot Scousers in the eternal derby lol, Spurs and Chelsea. But as we all know they'll just slide under the rocks from which they emerged from celebrating the mighty reds 6th position last year. Be interesting if Lookaku gets injured on international duty, I reckon they'd be fucked, oh no hang on they've got Fellaini lol

Hoddle really doesn't like City, but he likes to be regarded as some sort of top English coach. What he's seen from City this season is that as a coach he would have no answers. So he has to compliment City or be ultimately found out as the backward looking English coach that he actually is. During the Brighton vs City game he said that Brighton's best way to get up the pitch and relieve the pressure was to keep drawing fouls from the City players. FFS it may as well have been Tony Pulis in the commentary box.

Its for that reason that England will never win the World Cup as long as Prince George has an arsehole- unless we embrace forward thinking managers like PG, you'd think the fucking penny would have dropped by now. Venables and Big Malc was as close as we will ever get in having an English manager get anywhere near what Pep is.We as a county would rather embrace second rate twats like Twaddle, Redcrap and Woy. There isn't a single homegrown manager capable of reaching the footballing heights of any half decent foreign manager.

Pep is changing how football is being played in this country and they haven't cottoned on yet.

Love listening to them big United up at every opportunity. Just watched another online interview with alleged journalists entitled "City United or Chelsea for the title". All it comprised of was Jose Mourinhos woman sucking his cock for twenty minutes. I want to listen to these fucking sycophants squeal as their title ambitions slide into mediocrity when they actually start to play anyone decent. The next 4 weeks should tell us a lot Scousers in the eternal derby lol, Spurs and Chelsea. But as we all know they'll just slide under the rocks from which they emerged from celebrating the mighty reds 6th position last year. Be interesting if Lookaku gets injured on international duty, I reckon they'd be fucked, oh no hang on they've got Fellaini lol

It’s when the referees will start giving them a helping hand.

Its for that reason that England will never win the World Cup as long as Prince George has an arsehole- unless we embrace forward thinking managers like PG, you'd think the fucking penny would have dropped by now. Venables and Big Malc was as close as we will ever get in having an English manager get anywhere near what Pep is.We as a county would rather embrace second rate twats like Twaddle, Redcrap and Woy. There isn't a single homegrown manager capable of reaching the footballing heights of any half decent foreign manager.

Pep is changing how football is being played in this country and they haven't cottoned on yet.

It's easy to forget Brian Clough.

Every compliment we receive is back handed , "but they started well last year" anyone who knows a the slightest about football can plainly see this team is like chalk and cheese to last season , only one thing will stop us this season , Injuries. We stuffed the champions without 3 big players and now Delph has picked up a niggle so defensively we are getting down to the bare bones , but we will not get any sympathy after spending huge amounts on the likes of Mangala as cover , we will always slaughter teams going forward but the likes of Spuds , Dippers and the Rags games away from home we will need our best defenders available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.