Napoli top of the league played 7 won 7.

These next two games are going to be a proper scrap as I think ultimately they will define who tops the group.

Considering Napoli lost away to Shakhtar, as long as we can get a win in Ukraine we might be able to afford a loss in Naples. We just need to make sure we win the home tie.

another great belgian player!

Can't complain as a Belgian, we were fairly stacked as it is, now many of our top players have turned it up a notch still since the last cup.

As to Napoli, similar to us they seem to have a lot of quick nimble attackers. Dangerous on the counter or when youre playing high up the pitch, best to have a few fast and concentrated men at the back at all times. Take prefference maybe to our more maneuverable defenders rather than the strong and aerial, Mertens for one takes gets most of his balls as trough balls or low crosses. Perhaps have more aerial strenght midfield.

Mertens also likes scoring by chipping it over the keeper and the keeper is best aware of that, and his free kick aint to bad either.

Not sure but isn't this a situation where one might want to work with a libero type of players while you have other defenders marking attackers closely? Besides that, do we want to play this match with 2 strikers? 2 Strikers seems more fitted to a style of play where you gonna press high?

Last edited:
I like Napoli. Don't know why, probably to do with the fact that they play in blue and the 'underdog' thing they have.

After the way they treat people in their city,I'm surprised anyone can do anything but loathe the pricks!

Here's hoping for two wins against them and Shaktar to go through in Second, so the Napoli Ultras can enjoy playing on Thursday nights in the far corners of European football!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.