Are we the most in-form team in Europe right now?

I hear this line rolled out a lot but first of all the so called best have to get the ball to challenge our back line. Until that actually happens no one can say if City are vulnerable at the back. It has become something of a mantra amongst pundits and some fans.

"City are poor at the back" blah blah

City defend as a team and have shown recently how good they are at this. No one has really troubled our defence because we start defending that high up. Players like Sane, Jesus, Sergio, Silva KDB, Sterling are doing the defending. If the so called defenders are called upon, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Ederson etc. they have also done the job well.

I don't think you are poor at the back. I think for you to be CL top dogs you need to improve that area.

You have invested heavily in that area and they may become even better as a unit. I just think it's the area of your team, it has been, that can get you knocked out.

Do you think you are good to go, re winning the CL as is? If so, then we can give opinions all day, the test that will answer these question will be answered in the next 6 months.

I actually hope you do it. Not as much as you obviously, but in assessing the situation, I can see an improvement this year absolutely, and as I said your new defenders might knit perfectly.

It's all to play for.

We've got to be now, we have a rock in the nets, stones at the back, a silver lining in the middle, and for God's sake we have Jesus up front.

I still think Paris are the team to beat at the moment.

That Bayern result was a proper statement of intent.

That’s not what the thread is about

I was merely projecting forward to ask do you think the form currently being shown was good enough to end up on top? I agreed that you are showing the best form in England, not in Europe at the moment.

I was merely projecting forward to ask do you think the form currently being shown was good enough to end up on top? I agreed that you are showing the best form in England, not in Europe at the moment.
But we are showing the best form in Europe right now, not that that means anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.