Are we the most in-form team in Europe right now?

Bayern are in disarray hence sacking their manager.

Yes, trophies aren't distributed in autumn - in that time you just can get yourself out of the competitions. I say that out of experience. In Bayern's treble year winning the CL group was not that easy... - a penalty goal to win 1:0 in Lille, a loss in BATE and then a lucky 1:1 draw against 10 men in Valencia. Whereas the season before we looked so good in the Bundesliga the first month - and at the end lost it to BVB.

Seen that so often with other clubs e.g. Real and Barcelona before - often the club that has the problems in autumn is the club that at the end wins the things.

Before we all get carried away you have to compare like with like, in their respective leagues. Once you know who PSG/Monaco, Bayern/Borussia Dortmund, Barcelona/Real Madrid have played then you can go some way to comparing the results between us and ourselves. Let us wait till the turn of the year when most clubs will have played more or less 1/2 of their respective club game to do a comparison.

No way the rags belong in that list. They haven’t played anyone decent yet. Let’s see how they do against Liverpool

Doesn't matter who they've played, question was are we the most in form team, well they're joint top with us so are equal to us at the minute on form alone.

Yes, trophies aren't distributed in autumn - in that time you just can get yourself out of the competitions. I say that out of experience. In Bayern's treble year winning the CL group was not that easy... - a penalty goal to win 1:0 in Lille, a loss in BATE and then a lucky 1:1 draw against 10 men in Valencia. Whereas the season before we looked so good in the Bundesliga the first month - and at the end lost it to BVB.

Seen that so often with other clubs e.g. Real and Barcelona before - often the club that has the problems in autumn is the club that at the end wins the things.
All I’m saying is that PSG beating you wasn’t some super human performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.