Asked to buy tickets for Napoli fans in City end.

Definite no, I did similar and got some Everton fans tickets for family stand, not idiots , kids dad grandad , they were somehow outed and some mard arse complained and as a result my s/c was suspended for the following 3 games

I think it was a game against Liverpool a couple of seasons back, when a couple of Liverpool fans got tickets for seats in front of me, Colin bell stand level 2. When Liverpool scored they started jumping up and down, when a steward came over to them and told them to sit down and if they wanted to stay and finish watching the match. they better had stay seated even if Liverpool score again, otherwise they will be thrown out of the ground. I am not saying that these Napoli fans won't behave themselves but you wouldn't want them to be thrown out of the ground would you.

If we should have another down pour like last year against Borrusia Munchen Gladbach they will be soaking wet and they would not be able to get much shelter should that happen.

If there anything like the Celtic fans that were all around me last season - then no. Judging by Napoli fans antics at Donetsk this season - then also no - youtube it.

That's the problem. Napoli won't sell out but can't sell to people in their sections who won't be registered. Should just let uk based Napoli fans buy tickets for their end on the day.
Juventus didn't sell out their section or anything near that but the rest of the stadium had Juve fans everywhere.

Apparently, you could only buy an away ticket from Juventus as part of a package including flights and (expensive) hotel booking. I suspect that someone in the club was creaming off the proceeds from that. Maybe Napoli will be doing the same?

I think that City should reduce the allocations to the away team (first tier only) and use the second (and third?) tiers to sell direct to visiting fans and neutrals alike.

Juventus didn't sell out their section or anything near that but the rest of the stadium had Juve fans everywhere.

Apparently, you could only buy an away ticket from Juventus as part of a package including flights and (expensive) hotel booking. I suspect that someone in the club was creaming off the proceeds from that. Maybe Napoli will be doing the same?

I think that City should reduce the allocations to the away team (first tier only) and use the second (and third?) tiers to sell direct to visiting fans and neutrals alike.

They should but no doubt there will be a rule somewhere saying they can't. Least shakhtar didn't have that problem!

It’s all about how they act (unless they’re Rags or Scousers).

Start acting up, singing IRA songs like those Celtic scumbags did last year it’s a different story to people trying their best to just blend in

Definite no, I did similar and got some Everton fans tickets for family stand, not idiots , kids dad grandad , they were somehow outed and some mard arse complained and as a result my s/c was suspended for the following 3 games

Was that the league cup semi? I remember some bloke jumping up and celebrating when Everton scored but I don't remember if he got kicked out or not. No one said anything to him either with it being the family stand but his allegiance was made very obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.