Internationals 5th-11th October

MarsLlama

Sterling, Stones and Walker all starting tonight according to Sky Sports. Sterling at CAM. We are shit but I'll watch anyway, probably until Raheem gets inevitably subbed off around fifty minutes despite contributing more than Kane, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Rashford combined while they all play the full 90 in a 1-0 win.

Sterling, Stones and Walker all starting tonight according to Sky Sports. Sterling at CAM. We are shit but I'll watch anyway, probably until Raheem gets inevitably subbed off around fifty minutes despite contributing more than Kane, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Rashford combined while they all play the full 90 in a 1-0 win.
Raheem will probably get the assist as well, then will get slaughtered as he normally does when most of the team do less than jack shit.

Someone yesterday mentioned about Shelvey and i laughed, then i thought about it and to be fair i'd probabaly have Shelvey over Henderson at this point in time

Once again i'll take any football I can get (probably regret that one watching England-Slovenia later).

Don't reckon we'll have as may complaints for this one, it's come at just the right time for us. Aguero gets more time to recover and those with niggles are hopefully rested. Also touch wood there's now new injuries.

Interesting fixtures below but feel free to discuss any games not listed, all times are GMT:

Thursday 5th October
13:30 - Syria vs Australia
19:45 - England vs Slovenia
19:45 - N. Ireland vs Germany
19:45 - Scotland vs Slovakia
21:00 - Bolivia vs Brazil

Friday 6th October
00:30 - Argentina vs Peru
00:30 - Chile vs Ecuador
17:00 - Georgia vs Wales
19:45 - Ireland vs Moldova
19:45 - Italy vs FYR Macedonia
19:45 - Republic of Ireland vs Moldova
19:45 - Spain vs Albania

Saturday 7th October
00:35 - United States vs Panama
17:00 - Bosnia-Herzegovina vs Belgium
19:45 - Andorra vs Portugal
19:45 - Bulgaria vs France

Sunday 8th October
17:00 - Lithuania vs England
17:00 - Slovenia vs Scotland
19:45 - Germany vs Azerbaijan
19:45 - Norway vs N.Ireland

Monday 9th October
19:45 - Albania vs Italy
19:45 - Israel vs Spain
19:45 - Wales vs Republic of Ireland

Tuesday 10th October
10:00 - Australia vs Syria
19:45 - Belgium vs Cyprus
19:45 - France vs Belarus
19:45 - Portugal vs Switzerland

Wednesday 11th October
00:30 - Brazil vs Chile
00:30 - Ecuador vs Argentina
01:00 - Trinidad & Tobago vs United States

Last edited:
Syria scored to make it 1-1 ! Hopefully they can win the return leg. What a story !

If I were in Raheem's shoes I'd tell Southgate and the whole England set up to fuck off. He is the one player who you know is going to be slaughtered in the media regardless of what happens, so why bother putting yourself through all that negativity? An international cap these days isn't worth what it was a few years ago.
No. Fuck 'em. Just concentrate on the pleasing the fans that do care...us.

If I were in Raheem's shoes I'd tell Southgate and the whole England set up to fuck off. He is the one player who you know is going to be slaughtered in the media regardless of what happens, so why bother putting yourself through all that negativity? An international cap these days isn't worth what it was a few years ago.
No. Fuck 'em. Just concentrate on the pleasing the fans that do care...us.
What has the media got to do with Southgate and the England set up?

Gone through most of the comments and it's good to see Sterling not getting all of the abuse for once. People probably realising if he's good enough for Pep, he's more than good enough for England. Hart and Oxlade-Chamberlain getting it heavy though.

My biggest complaint is a midfield 2 of Henderson and Dier, although looking at the bench it might be the best we've got which is fucking tragic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.