October TV fixtures

When are the next batch announced? Waiting to book travel for Spurs at home in mid December, its certain to be changed

When I watch highlights on the City website, it says City tv and it has the same announcer for each game. Is there a way to subscribe and watch on there? I can get NBC gold here in America for $50 for the full season, but City will only be on there five times and I'd rather give my money to City than NBC.

When I watch highlights on the City website, it says City tv and it has the same announcer for each game. Is there a way to subscribe and watch on there? I can get NBC gold here in America for $50 for the full season, but City will only be on there five times and I'd rather give my money to City than NBC.
Subscribe? If you're talking about the highlights on the OS, that's free. You don't need to subscribe.

The Old Trafford derby is absolutely nailed on to be 12.30 on Saturday 9th December.
City are away at Shaktar on the Wednesday before and away at Swansea on the Tuesday afterwards.
There's going to be one almighty stitch up

The Old Trafford derby is absolutely nailed on to be 12.30 on Saturday 9th December.
City are away at Shaktar on the Wednesday before and away at Swansea on the Tuesday afterwards.

Could be the Sunday with Swansea pushed back a day to the Wednesday. I wouldn’t bank on it though. Of course, if we’ve already qualified for the CL knockout stage we could put a weaker team out against Shakhtar and an early Saturday kick-off against United might not be too much of an issue. For purely selfish reasons, I want it to be a Sunday game because I’m away in Germany until the Saturday so a 12.30 Sat game would mean me missing my first Old Trafford derby since 1995!

Stitch up yes. They will play sunday 4pm ko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.