Crazy decisions of years gone by.

It was shit hole that place had its day the Etihad was a no brainer in so many ways. Had we still been there doubt we would be anywhere near where we are now. Sheikh Monsour would have probably bought Newcastle instead.
Exactly, it had had it's day.

Needed to be redeveloped and not in the mish-mash way that happened up until then.

Needed to be redeveloped and not in the mish-mash way that happened up until then.

Does anyone remember that pull out in the middle of the programme when Lee was the chairman detailing the 60,000 seater stadium he was going to turn Maine Road into?

The only thing with redeveloping is that you end up with a dogs breakfast like the swamp. With what we have is perfect that we can add dig down on with spoiling the views.

Thinking Roque Santa Cruz would turn out to be a goal machine.
We have Sparky "obviously" Hughes to thank for that..... not sure whether getting Crocky or appointing Hughes was the worst.

Far and away the worst manager ever, beats Horton and Pearce by a mile and some!

We have Sparky "obviously" Hughes to thank for that..... not sure whether getting Crocky or appointing Hughes was the worst.

Far and away the worst manager ever, beats Horton and Pearce by a mile and some!
Worse than Ball?

Worse than Clarke?

Worse than Benson?

When it comes to appointing awful managers City have set the bar really high.

Also bought....Kompany, Zab, De jong, Barry....

Agree with most of the posts,
But for me the way Joe was treated & Skip was one big embarrassment,was told by a former pro,Allison stated if he ever went back he bring the club to its knee,s for his previous sacking.citing no one treats me like that,
Platt -end if we couldn't afford it don,t make it look fking worse..
Players we sold v players that came in embarrassment,
After Reid & before managements were also a embarrassment,
But me & thousands more still stayed & supported this great club(even at York Away)lol

Allison walked out, claiming he could no longer motivate the players.

Can't remember where I read it but apparently Walsh decided that his legs had gone and he couldn't cut it in the Prem any more. He certainly did tail off towards the end of the 94/95 season.

I’m sure I remember Walshie saying that he didn’t want to leave, but wasn’t going to hang around at a club where he clearly wasn’t wanted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.