How rubbish are international breaks?

Pam

Dreary. Why can't these tedious internationals be played as a mini tournament at the end of the season? They might even be less boring that way. Does anyone enjoy these interruptions? Dull as dish....

Just ruin two weeks of your life waiting for the league games to return. Hate international football apart from the actual tournaments.

I wouldn't mind if we were in for some exciting games,

I do love the world cup and the europes ,just think there are too many shite footballing nations to plough through until you get the better games

JORDAN FUCKING HENDERSON :(

My mate just text me to say he's in Bath to watch the rugby.

I mentioned how boring it is when it's an International break and how I could not give a fuck about it any longer.

That England game the other night was utter tedium. I spend the entire time hoping our players just return unscathed.

De Bruyne and B Silva tonight.

For me, the only reason the tournaments are bearable are because they make the gap between football seasons go a little quicker.
Remember the good old days of the big tournaments when it meant spending best part of 6 weeks in a boozer getting lashed.

And we actually used to believe we had a realistic chance of doing well, most of the time.

Remember the good old days of the big tournaments when it meant spending best part of 6 weeks in a boozer getting lashed.

And we actually used to believe we had a realistic chance of doing well, most of the time.
Yeah, I particularly enjoyed 2002 because of the time the games were on. Worked for myself; woke up, watched a game at 7am, then went to the pub and watched another late morning. Really enjoyed that tournament and, like you , I was much better disposed towards England back then.

It wouldn't be so bad if England had a decent manager who played players in their correct positions and let them play.
I watched the England game the other night and I fell asleep after about 80 minutes so dull was it!

Totally lost interest in international football once it became obvious that the players who are picked for England belong to the Rags or Dippers thus depriving genuine football supporters of any involvement in these pathetic and boring events.

The FA and their cronies are also to blame in their shite appointments of managers who simply do as their masters dictate and select the dross.

The names of Cleverley, Lingard, Henderson etc, etc, etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.