F1 Thread

if he'd turned any further to the left to avoid Seb he'd have had to sign up for the Labour party. Seb was doing his usual and as usual he ended up with a rather redesigned Ferrari
Seb followed the racing line and overtook at low speed; this happens all the time on cool down laps and it evidently shows you don't watch a lot of F1.
Stroll should've simply allowed seb to pass or got back on the racing line before the corner.

'I thought last week it was interesting that SV's car was in trouble on the Saturday but KR's was good enough to challenge for pole. Then on Sunday, Kimi's car wasn't up to race at all. Hmm

Then Seb's car was thumped at the end of the race with the prospect of a grid penalty is the gearbox needed changing. And today, surprise, surprise, Kimi gets a grid penalty for a gearbox change. Hmmm!
'

Found the above comment on the BBC HYS section amusing.

Seb followed the racing line and overtook at low speed; this happens all the time on cool down laps and it evidently shows you don't watch a lot of F1.
Stroll should've simply allowed seb to pass or got back on the racing line before the corner.

guy in front turns to left, driving at very low speed. guy in front sees guy behind coming at a much higher speed and turns even further left to try and avoid him coming.

guy behind who is driving much more quickly still manages to crash into him.

oddly I think most people, as they do, would think the guy behind could and should have avoided the accident

once again the arrogance of seb shines through as he thinks everyone else should get out of the way for him, yet even when they do he still insists on crashing into them.

he's a maniac, another driver will end up hurt if he carries on

guy in front turns to left, driving at very low speed. guy in front sees guy behind coming at a much higher speed and turns even further left to try and avoid him coming.

oddly I think most people, as they do, would think the guy behind could and should have avoided the accident

once again the arrogance of seb shines through as he thinks everyone else should get out of the way for him, yet even when they do he still insists on crashing into them.

Thought you were on the wum but I wasn't too sure until this comment

Haha, you even thought he had nothing to do with the crash he caused that lost him the title.

His arrogance caused both incidents in my opinion, he should try and remember others are on the track too.

'I thought last week it was interesting that SV's car was in trouble on the Saturday but KR's was good enough to challenge for pole. Then on Sunday, Kimi's car wasn't up to race at all. Hmm

Then Seb's car was thumped at the end of the race with the prospect of a grid penalty is the gearbox needed changing. And today, surprise, surprise, Kimi gets a grid penalty for a gearbox change. Hmmm!
'

Found the above comment on the BBC HYS section amusing.
It’s not a bad point and wouldn’t be the first time that teams have done that in F1.

Yep, you’re absolutely correct mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.