Scottish Guy arrested in Dubai, UAE

depends on the situation, sometimes my hands could be.up because I am carrying drinks, sometimes shoudler hieght to push through and sometines hands down as tge squeeze is too tight so could easily touch a hip.
Is the correct answer. But sometimes I like to stick my thumb up their ring piece.

I refuse to go to countries with backward laws like this.

Fucking muppets.

Hope he gets out soon.

not sure ive ever touched another mans hips when trying to get past in a busy pub ,maybe a tap on the on the arm or shoulder but not the hip,if some fucker tapped me on the hip trying to get past I would think they are trying to pick pocket me.

not sure ive ever touched another mans hips when trying to get past in a busy pub ,maybe a tap on the on the arm or shoulder but not the hip,if some fucker tapped me on the hip trying to get past I would think they are trying to pick pocket me.

Not sure it merits a three year prison sentence either though!

Fuck me, if he'd have steadied himself by grabbing another bloke's nob then there might be a case. Is this story real?

I was very drunk one night in this very bar (Rock Bottom) I think the live band that night was fronted by the lass from 4 Non Blondes.

Anyway..I was quite intimate with a girl in this bar to the point where I was probing her with fingers.

We were both drunk. Could you imagine the shit storm had someone been offended by this.

Fuck - we'd still be in a filthy, rotten cell to this day.

Airline lasses are very.....erm......accommodating there.

Failing that, just go the the York International :) the World is very much your oyster there.

Last edited:
I refuse to go to countries with backward laws like this.

Fucking muppets.

Hope he gets out soon.

Agreed mate. Sweep would be taking his life in his hands every day if he had my mentality xD in fact fuck that he would have been beheaded by now i reckon. Did you know even in licensed areas to drink you can still be arrested for being intoxicated! You could be sat there not touching any buggers hips and still be liable to arrest.

What do you get for sniffing an 8ball smoking a spliff and necking half a bottle of jd then pissing in the car park?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.