Scottish Guy arrested in Dubai, UAE

I went to the Beirkeller in Liverpool last night and there was a great deal of hip touching when the oompah band were on. All good, clean fun.

We went on our Xmas do at the Bierkeller in town last year. I was bang smack in the middle of a flare up with my Crohns disease at the time. That oompah dance thingy everyone does left me in absolute agony. Never ever again.

Fuck me, if he'd have steadied himself by grabbing another bloke's nob then there might be a case. Is this story real?
Very real yeah.

As mentioned more likely for Brits to get banged up in the UAE than any other country.

Agreed mate. Sweep would be taking his life in his hands every day if he had my mentality xD in fact fuck that he would have been beheaded by now i reckon. Did you know even in licensed areas to drink you can still be arrested for being intoxicated! You could be sat there not touching any buggers hips and still be liable to arrest.

What do you get for sniffing an 8ball smoking a spliff and necking half a bottle of jd then pissing in the car park?

A girl I know got arrested out there for being pissed, she went outside the hotel to give her mum, who was visiting her, the keys for the apartment and got pinched.

She wasn't even that drunk either.

You'd never see daylight again I'm guessing if you got caught doing that lol.

She wasn't even that drunk either.

You'd never see daylight again I'm guessing if you got caught doing that lol.

Drunk enough though? Are do the police over there just pick and choose depending on their mood?

Drunk enough though? Are do the police over there just pick and choose depending on their mood?

I think some members of police forces everywhere are guilty of that but my point is the law there, as opposed to the office specifically.

Do you believe it should be an arrestable offence for being only just too drunk to drive and walking out of a hotel for 20 seconds before going back in?

Absolutely yeah. They are low paid and not Emirati but get bonuses based on arrests.

An expat with blood in the system is easy pickings.

He’s been found guilty and sentenced for drinking alcohol (in a licensed bar):

“A spokesman for the prosecution service in Dubai confirmed the sentencing saying: 'On the drinking charge, he has been sentenced to a month in jail, fined 2,000 dirhams (£412) and will be deported.

'His next appearance on the public indecency case is on October 22.'”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.