Sky wanting an Xmas Eve game

yes, then all but a London derby were on boxing day as well. Back in the day before wall to wall content, fierce competition and the need to justify ludicrously excessively TV rights was a thing
Just checked the premier league site and app no one has played christmas eve in it's lat 12 years

Does anybody on here still go shopping on Christmas Eve? And if so,why?
me. my missus builds a list of "things she forgot" (I have no say in this) during the day and I'm sent out to get them

For the last 15 years I have been in Tenerife for Christmas and New Year, it's a great way to do the festivities. Most people Christmas Eve and New Year's eve though are going out somewhere. All public transport is rammed solid and non existent after about 6-8 pm so I think it is a shit day to play football. Didn't we play Liverpool away on New Year's eve last year or the year before? I seem to vaguely recollect it.

For the last 15 years I have been in Tenerife for Christmas and New Year, it's a great way to do the festivities. Most people Christmas Eve and New Year's eve though are going out somewhere. All public transport is rammed solid and non existent after about 6-8 pm so I think it is a shit day to play football. Didn't we play Liverpool away on New Year's eve last year or the year before? I seem to vaguely recollect it.
Wish I was, but no travel (on doctor's orders) until my foot heals up. ;-(
Just dropped my friends off at the airport - they're off to Golf del Sur for 2 weeks. I'm not jealous!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.