Talksport

Haha, flicked on this morning and first thing i heard was the boiled bollock making some half arsed apology for suggesting scotlands best option for a new manager was to dig up Paul Daniels and sprinkle some magic dust on them. How he is still in a job i have no idea.

The great Joey Barton this morning said that it did not matter who got through to the play offs between Wales & the Republic as they were both from the United Kingdom. I thought of calling in & giving him a history lesson.

Wonder why Noel Gallagher no longer appears on Cundy and Goldstein's show

Mind you Rodney Marsh isn't on it either.

Yesterday’s Durham vs Bingham twitter spat is worth searching for.

She got narked because she reckoned Durham was implying she couldn’t have an opinion because she’s a woman.

Simon Jordan was on last Friday. Though he seems smugger than even the most smug, he talked a lot of sense for me about the FA and England Football Team.

Him and the presenter (can't remember which one, or maybe it was a caller) suggested sacking Southgate and getting someone decent in like Ancelotti to give the team a better chance in the World Cup

I listened to an interview with Anthony Crolla yesterday and that cretin Brazil was like a giddy five year old and couldn't wait to get on to the vermin v dippers game at weekend. IIRC he referred to the game as a blockbuster, which I think is a bit of an over exaggeration. It seems no matter what subject or topic they're discussing they have to try and shoe horn the rags into the conversation.

I listened to an interview with Anthony Crolla yesterday and that cretin Brazil was like a giddy five year old and couldn't wait to get on to the vermin v dippers game at weekend. IIRC he referred to the game as a blockbuster, which I think is a bit of an over exaggeration. It seems no matter what subject or topic they're discussing they have to try and shoe horn the rags into the conversation.
Do utd play Liverpool next? I didn't know that, not seen anything on tv or in the media to highlight the fact. Must be a first.

Jim White going on about youngsters not getting a chance at Chelsea, following Charlie Musonda's now deleted Instagram post.

Fair discussion topic, but of course ..."the likes of Manchester City" get roped in too, along with "why would anyone consider a move to one of these clubs".

Even though everyone seems to criticise Talksport, it looks to me as if they must now be doing something right.

6-12 months ago this thread would just tick over with only a couple of posts every few days on a good week.

Now it's getting numerous of posts per day, so Mr shouty bollocks white & durham & co, even if theyre on a wind-up or click baiting it seems to be having the desired effect from their point of view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.