Last Film You Saw

My alternative reply was going to be,

Re Brexit, we're hopefully of getting the agreement signed in early 2050.

Joking aside though, it was a great film. I saw it on a massive screen with sound system that was positively deafening, and it certainly helped the dramatic effect.
Good, going to see it at the iMax this afternoon

Good, going to see it at the iMax this afternoon
I'm assuming you've seen the original? If not, try to watch it before you go if you can. And if you can't, PM me and I'll send you a quick synopsis of what you need to know so that the new one makes sense.

Lethal Weapon 2. Good 80s popcorn flick.

My 13 yr old lad caught the recent TV series and liked it.
So i introduced him to the original last week and he was hungry for more, going to fit the whole box set in for some father son bonding that doesn't mean him kicking my arse at Fifa and me grounding him for not altering his playing strategy :)

My alternative reply was going to be,

Re Brexit, we're hopefully of getting the agreement signed in early 2050.

Joking aside though, it was a great film. I saw it on a massive screen with sound system that was positively deafening, and it certainly helped the dramatic effect.

That would've worked better:-)

Cheers for the heads up chippy, I will give it a go soon but will refresh my memory of the classic first though like you mention...

That would've worked better:-)

Cheers for the heads up chippy, I will give it a go soon but will refresh my memory of the classic first though like you mention...
Make sure you watch the Director's Cut version, since the original cinema release was butchered and had some important scenes removed which thereby lost a very important part of the plot (and had incongruous scenes added for that matter).

Make sure you watch the Director's Cut version, since the original cinema release was butchered and had some important scenes removed which thereby lost a very important part of the plot (and had incongruous scenes added for that matter).
The definitive version is supposed to be 'the final cut' although I've never watched it

The definitive version is supposed to be 'the final cut' although I've never watched it
Thanks - yes I think you are right, although I've no idea what the difference is between the Diretor's Cut and the Final Cut. All I know is that the cinema version with the Harrison Ford voiceover has a critical scene missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.