The Last Jedi

Not having really followed this, how are they going to deal with Carrie Fisher's death?
She'd done her scenes for episode 8, they've confirmed they won't use cut footage or CGI for episode 9 so I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions.

Wonder if this trailer is there to misdirect us the way the force awakens did?

Looks pretty epic though. Shame Finn isn't a Jedi, but it's all about Kylo's and Rey's development I suppose.

Indeed. Clear misdirection re Rey and Kylo Ren.

Have a feeling that Luke's hand coming out of the fire will be something that happened pre Force Awakens.

Yeah I'm assuming it's when Kylo and the Knights of Ren destroyed the Jedi temple.

My thoughts too. Could be Luke going back to fetch something important and then it collapses.

I can't wait to watch. If Luke ends up grouchy and feeble like Yoda in ESB, i'll be very disappointed. I want him kicking arse. He's the son of the chosen one for goodness sake.

My thoughts too. Could be Luke going back to fetch something important and then it collapses.

I can't wait to watch. If Luke ends up grouchy and feeble like Yoda in ESB, i'll be very disappointed. I want him kicking arse. He's the son of the chosen one for goodness sake.
Nah Luke is the chosen one he brought balance by defeating Vader and the emperor or then again it could be Rey

i hope it is a misleading trailer or it gives the whole story in bullet points! its been bothering me since i saw it yesterday that i may well have just seen the whole film! Also whats with the cuddly thing next to Chewy making lovable noises?? Not another Jar-Jar, please god no!!

Nah Luke is the chosen one he brought balance by defeating Vader and the emperor or then again it could be Rey

Anakin is the chosen one surely. After all, he brought an end to the Sith by killing Palpatine. :) I guess clarification of Rey's back story may shed some light on the whole thing.

There are so many out-there theories about the chosen one.

Been looking at some of the theories for the plot of 'The Last Jedi' and how the whole saga ties in. All i'll say is that order 66 seems to have been a lot sinister than originally portrayed...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.