Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the question is, who is the bigger miss for these two sides, Fellaini or Mane?

And stop sniggering.

The Rags one ‘world class’ player AKA “the microphone” is out - so both squads depleted ! Think the Rags will sneak it 0:1

Dippers are always up for this game ,and the Rags have'nt played a team with a decent forward line yet , if the candlelighters score the first goal , i think they will stuff PEG's pretenders

I usually don't bother watching El Plastico, as the hype is nauseating and the football rarely entertains.
This year, though, I'll be in Spain for it and may as well take it in with a few çervezas. What strikes me is that it's pretty much win-win for us:
A win for the rags puts the Scouse 10 points off the top and depending on both them and us to slip up four times each, if they're to get back into the mix. (And that's without even considering Chelsea and Spurs). In spite of it the inevitable wankathon re the Rags it would bring forth, I'll never be sorry to see those fuckers at Anfield failing, after 2014.
A win for Liverpool, opens up the opportunity for us to forge a three point lead at the top (although, we'll probably still be lumped in with the shits, it being described as a "top two," or "pacesetters" or some such nonsense, should we do so).
A draw, would be ideal. The chance to go clear at the top and put the red Scouse nine points adrift.
So yeah, to my eternal surprise, I'm actually gonna enjoy this over-hyped wankfest of a game for once. Now, don't esta mis bañeras..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.