November Sun, where to go for a week off?

As the title suggests I have a weeks holiday left to use which is unheard of for me..

Looking for sunshine and budget not really an issue. Love cruises also but we've checked all those out

Any tips for a good hotel with all-inclusive perhaps? We've looked at the Canaries and can't get excited about them so any other recommendations welcome

Looking to go mid-November over my Birthday...

South Africa

12 hour flight, same time zone as UK, weather pretty good since its spring (mid 20's).

Meh, these occur on a daily basis all over the world they just don't get any coverage, though I did say to the Mrs on the volcano trip in Lanzarote, that bloke chucking water down that hole is poking a wasps nest with a stick ha
The best 16 euro half day trip I've ever been on. My mate and his partner went on the camel ride, and the picture of them shows up whenever we talk on our mobiles!
There's more chance of Lanzarote having an eruption according to the locals, as it's only 300 years since the last one.
the only reason they're worried about Cumbrae Vieja is that when, not if, it slides into the Atlantic, folks on the east coast of the USA are going to get rather wet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.