Top 6 mini league 17/18

Only one problem with this is that Liverpool are not a top-six club at the moment.

I agree but on their day they can be an awkward opponent. Saturday against rags will be interesting.

I am not a Rag lover but experience has shown me that 'Pool will not beat the Rags. I predict Rags 3-0.
' Pool are rubbish no matter what the Media(Klopp lovers)
say.
I would love to be proved wrong
CTID

I am not a Rag lover but experience has shown me that 'Pool will not beat the Rags. I predict Rags 3-0.
' Pool are rubbish no matter what the Media(Klopp lovers)
say.
I would love to be proved wrong
CTID

Don't forget, Liverpool for all their other problems do have possibly the best forward line in the league bar our own. I'm expecting the rags to park the bus on Saturday. Mourinho would IMO snatch your hand off if you offered him a point now, and that wouldn't be such a bad result for us.

But how good is liverpool's front line now Mane is out with a hamstring? Rags all the way for me I'm afraid

it's a good start but we've already had shite reffing and it usually only starts to kick about now, so they've had a head start.

Really we need Chelsea/Spurs to keep having the unnecessary slip-ups to keep us building a gap, and the rags to completely implode in this difficult run they have, whilst we just keep picking up dominant wins. It will probably not happen, but it would be nice for us to have built a commanding lead at the top by the difficult games at Christmas and suck the hope and life out of our rivals and the establishment, thus leading them to be resigned to their fate and we sweep all before us.

Tends to be only us this decade who has to scrap tooth and nail for a title, so it would be nice if we have gone up that next level and start winning them comfortably.

Rags fixtures from 31st Jan - end of season

Spurs A

Feb
Huddersfield H
NewcastleA
Chelsea H

March
Palace A
Liverpool H
WHU A
Swansea H

April
God's Own A
WBA H
Bournemouth A
Arsenal H

May
Brighton A
Watford H

So they play each of the other big six and those fixtures are pretty spread
I hope we are 13 points ahead of the swamp cunnts going into that first game in April

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.