Players who you thought would have done better at City

Keith MacRAE, never felt safe with him in goal, Scottish keepers just never fill me with confidence

Corradi, Maicon, Dabo, Vieira.

Corradi & Dabo had played for massive teams in Italy so I expected a lot from them & Maicon was Maicon. Vieira was obviously a lot older when we signed him but I didn't expect him to be as error prone as he was, he was a penalty waiting to happen.

& Claudio Bravo obviously.

Really? I can remember Mark Ward putting in some outstanding performances for City. Most notably two away games at Villa when City won 2-1 and 5-1 when Villa were title chasers. It was just that the City fans were really childish about the transfer deal that had taken Bishop and Morley to West Ham and wouldn't get off his case
I agree with that - and I also thought he was pretty average on his debut, which was (iirc) a stale 0-0 draw at home.

Edit: just checked, it was a 2-0 win at home to Norwich, but my point remains.

I thought Bony was a nonsense signing. All those goals came from big crosses and Swansea were playing him as a lone striker. Never expected much and surely got nothing.
Bony was the classic big fish in small pond and found out when he came to us. TBH he looks just as shite back at Swansea yet another one season wonder!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.