My Lodger, Part 2

This.

Never trust a human who doesn't like dogs and always trust a dog that doesn't like a human.

I have an unnatural fear of certain breeds of Dogs it's genuinely my only fear and it takes over me even if I see one on a lead but I like Dogs and we have owned 2 that have lived to a good age, owners say their Dogs can sense fear, too right they can I just can't control the fear no matter how hard I try. My Daughters will stroke any type of Dog but run around the house in a panic if a Spider so much as looks at them, it's put a cup over them and call for help to put them outside.

Saying that I don't know who'd accept a tenancy knowing there's a Dog in the house if they didn't like Dogs so just like the Spiders get rid.

You need rid mate. When I had my 1st house in the 90s I rented the 3 spare rooms to Durham Uni students. All of them were lazy & did nothing round the house. The only plus point was that I got £70 per week for each of the 4 of them. The one thing that got to me was that one of them would always read my Q magazine the minute it dropped through the letterbox as I was usually at work when it arrived. So I was off one day and managed to get to it before him. I hid it in my sock draw & went to do some work at my mother's house. When I got back he was sat in the living room reading the Q. for some reason I thought he had actually purchased this himself but found out he had actually come into my room and sought it out.

When they were all on their way home for the Xmas holidays I gave them their notice.

After they moved out I found 2 library books in the Q thief's room so took them back to the library. When I handed them over the women thanked me and said that neither book had been loaned out. So he had basically stolen them. Anyways this guy is now a surgeon at the RVI Newcastle.

Rant over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.