How good were Pink Floyd?

They were bound to be expensive; especially given the kind of show he puts on. Not to be missed though.
Yes and on reflection I paid half what these cost and I'm only a couple of rows to the right
7072f1dd2e465727e331551b30c4b81c.jpg

Lucky enough to have seen both Waters and Gilmore in their solo guises, Waters did Dark Side ant the MEN but the first half of the gig was equally as good, Gilmore I think I prefer out of the two he just seems a sorted guy and still looks to be enjoying his music where I think Waters just likes being angry.

However this video has been doing for me, the Pulse version is very good but I think tops it

I think you've quoted the wrong person mate haha

Yeah I have.

On reflection my comment looks pretty shitty to someone who can't afford to even go.
I sacrifice a lot to see bands I like eg no holiday for over ten years.
Just thought I'd add that.

Lucky enough to have seen both Waters and Gilmore in their solo guises, Waters did Dark Side ant the MEN but the first half of the gig was equally as good, Gilmore I think I prefer out of the two he just seems a sorted guy and still looks to be enjoying his music where I think Waters just likes being angry.

However this video has been doing for me, the Pulse version is very good but I think tops it

He's still got it.

The latest album is superb

For all my spouting about Amused to Death I had not even heard his latest album when you wrote that. I have now and you are indeed correct in your assessment. For me it is littered with references from both his solo work and his time with the Floyd. A little bit of Animals, WYWH, The Final Cut, The Wall, DSOTM and even Amused to Death.

The reason for me not listening to it is I've been learning to play the Acoustic so if you're name wasn't 'Justin Guitar' or 'Andy Guitar' or 'Guitar Lessons 365' I wouldn't have been interested. Only been playing 10 months but I can already do 'versions' of 'Wait for her' ,'Deja Vu' and 'Oceans Apart/Part of me Died'. My take on it is 'Bitter Roger' is still sickened by the world but now feels he is appreciated for being the songwriting genius he is. The world is still fucked but Roger is happy now and he has charged me £100 to convey that message at the MEN next June. He's a nice man now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.