Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the top of my head:

Got back from working in New York for a fortnight a couple of weeks ago. Visited Philadelphia while I was there. I really liked Philly.

Spent a little under a month doing Route 66 two years ago. Took a detour and stayed with an American family for a little under a week (including 4th July) in Tuscon, Arizona.

In 2000 had a girlfriend who was a journalist who I went to live with in New York for around a month. Also did the same the previous year with her in Vancouver (not in the States, I know) and San Francisco.

Also spent my honeymoon in the States in November 2008 when it was unseasonably warm. Did Vegas, L.A., San Francisco and Yusemete. Remember coming out of the Blue Man Group show in Vegas and hearing that Obama had been elected President, which was a little surreal.

Made a detour via Washington DC on a trip to Argentina in 2006.

Did New England in the fall in 2005.

Been to New York a couple of other times.

Doing Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans next March.

So, yeah I hate America and Americans and I would say I have lived there for at least a day on four occasions.

Thank you for letting me share my experiences with everyone. It gives a snapshot into what an amazing life I've had - so far. Long may it continue!

You plastic.

Thank fuck you don't live in America. You like to comment as if you've lived a life in American society, yet I'm wiling to bet you haven't lived a day there. I've lived there a long time - how long have you? Tell us all now?
Justbout of interest, what the fuck has that got to do with Trump being arguably insane?

And it's not the Democrats he has a problem with, it's his fellow republicans. Somebody on the news said that Mattis and Kelly have actually discussed tackling him if he tries to launch nuclear weapons (which technically would be a military coup). Corker (R-TN) has called the White House an adult daycare while it's being reported that he's said he hates everybody in the White House for Pete's sake. This is unprecedented behavior, we're on the brink of a Constitutional crisis if he doesn't knock off the crazy behavior.

Think of the popcorn sales for the spectators though!

American popcorn, really great popcorn...

Off the top of my head:

Got back from working in New York for a fortnight a couple of weeks ago. Visited Philadelphia while I was there. I really liked Philly.

Spent a little under a month doing Route 66 two years ago. Took a detour and stayed with an American family for a little under a week (including 4th July) in Tuscon, Arizona.

In 2000 had a girlfriend who was a journalist who I went to live with in New York for around a month. Also did the same the previous year with her in Vancouver (not in the States, I know) and San Francisco.

Also spent my honeymoon in the States in November 2008 when it was unseasonably warm. Did Vegas, L.A., San Francisco and Yusemete. Remember coming out of the Blue Man Group show in Vegas and hearing that Obama had been elected President, which was a little surreal.

Made a detour via Washington DC on a trip to Argentina in 2006.

Did New England in the fall in 2005.

Been to New York a couple of other times.

Doing Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans next March.

So, yeah I hate America and Americans and I would say I have lived there for at least a day on four occasions.

Thank you for letting me share my experiences with everyone. It gives a snapshot into what an amazing life I've had - so far. Long may it continue!

You've taught the lad a valuable lesson in forumming there. It's like being a defender: when faced with a one on one, don't dive in, don't commit yourself, because if you do and your opponent is quicker of foot, he leaves you on your arse and scores.

Good finish, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.