CL emotional rehabilitation centre now open for anyone feeling anxiety

I am so calm today, as I know we are probably in for a right hiding tonight and have come to terms with that.

Who is playing tonight then.

I got it into my head the game was right after the WC qualifiers. I was keeping myself busy all day to stop fretting and then found out its next week.

Utter twat. Got to go through it all again.

I got it into my head the game was right after the WC qualifiers. I was keeping myself busy all day to stop fretting and then found out its next week.

Utter twat. Got to go through it all again.

I was suspecting that may be the case and had hoped my post may swiftly ease your needless pain and reduce the hours you would have to spend sat on the bog.

Looking on the bright side you didnt get beat!

I was suspecting that may be the case and had hoped my post may swiftly ease your needless pain and reduce the hours you would have to spend sat on the bog.

Looking on the bright side you didnt get beat!

Best away result in Germany for decades.

And, I found out at 7pm when I looked for it on BT.

My missus is right, I need a carer 24/7.

Best away result in Germany for decades.

And, I found out at 7pm when I looked for it on BT.

My missus is right, I need a carer 24/7.

Given that I drove to RAF Leuchars for the airshow some years ago, only to discover it was the following week. I cant really take the piss in the appropriate manner.

I had been wondering why there was no traffic as I got close to the base. I wasnt terribly amused when I discovered my error.

Given that I drove to RAF Leuchars for the airshow some years ago, only to discover it was the following week. I cant really take the piss in the appropriate manner.

I had been wondering why there was no traffic as I got close to the base. I wasnt terribly amused when I discovered my error.

A man after my own heart. It's good to know I'm not alone. :)

Last edited:
Well, it's a week later and I am going through the wringer of expecting the worse.

Among my brothers and pals the consensus is at least a 4.0 ball parting.

Although I have said a prayer and we all know they have a 100% success rate, so I am absolutely convinced we will win 2.1.

I should have thought of that earlier and saved myself all the anguish. :)

Boy do I feel stupid

As you cunts are going great guns it seems I will be the only patient yet again.

Bayern again and it could be rabbits in headlights 2.

I'm hoping they control the nerves and allow themselves to play.

To beat Bayern is a pipe dream I'm just hoping for putting in an appearance.

Long day ahead.

Well, we played really well and deserved at least a point.

Proud of the team. Get the CB we should have bought in the summer and it's another step forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.