Our attendances

It also shows the continuing incompetence of the club, despite all the money ploughed into it. Someone made a pretty fundamental mistake in a process that they have done hundreds of times before and no one thought to sense-check it.
Without doubt. Whoever sanctioned the decision to tell the press that 49k were in attendance must have the IQ of a remedial goat!

Without doubt. Whoever sanctioned the decision to tell the press that 49k were in attendance must have the IQ of a remedial goat!
Surely whoever it was must have seen the figure and thought 'hang on this is 10% down on the past 12 months yet it looks full, I had better check'. If not why not and is this person still in a job

Surely whoever it was must have seen the figure and thought 'hang on this is 10% down on the past 12 months yet it looks full, I had better check'. If not why not and is this person still in a job
I'd love that job. Put a word in for me will ya ;-)

Haha! I was thinking maybe with the return to the round badge, some promising youth products coming through, a rise in far right nationalism, and now fudging the attendances, maybe the club feel the timing is all right to celebrate City in the 80s?

If we start seeing horse shit strewn down alley-ways and a sudden rise in car radios getting nicked, I could be on to something. Fingers crossed it means the navy blue socks are on the way back.
..mind your car sir

So, 6 weeks on, are we any the wiser as to why the club lied about this attendance? Very disappointing response from the club...i.e. do nothing, ignore it and it will go away eventually (very Swalesesque).

Our ground just looks worse because of the sky blue seats ... you can litterally see 1 empty seat ... where as like arsenal or tbe swamp its much harder to notice .

It would also help if people actually sat in their allocated seats. Not unusual in the 8 seats next to the away end (Block 114) to have 12/14 people stood in the rows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.