PSG President accused of bribery

Prestwich_Blue

Breaking story: The PSG President Nasser Al-Khelaifi is also head of Bein Sports TV and Swiss authorities have opened a criminal investigation into bribes that they believe were paid by Bein to Jerome Valcke of FIFA. These were allegedly to secure broadcasting rights for World Cup games.

Wow.

Pretty big news that given his position, although allegations of bribery involving the World Cup bidding process not exactly a surprise.

Pretty big news that given his position, although allegations of bribery involving the World Cup bidding process not exactly a surprise.
Read David Conn's book on FIFA's little local difficulties recently, which was fascinating. The bribes that ISL, the marketing company set up by Horst Dassler, paid to FIFA virtually bankrupted them.

Breaking story: The PSG President Nasser Al-Khelaifi is also head of Bein Sports TV and Swiss authorities have opened a criminal investigation into bribes that they believe were paid by Bein to Jerome Valcke of FIFA. These were allegedly to secure broadcasting rights for World Cup games.

Wow.
Why have the Swiss got involved!
I thought they turned a blind eye to corruption

where's SWP's back? I am sure he has some intel that this is fake news :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.